By replacing the lasagna noodles with zucchini you can create a delicious, lower carb lasagna thats perfect for healthy lifestyle, and you wont miss the pasta!
- 400g minced beef
- 400g chicken minced meat
- 1 tsp oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- black pepper, salt, chili or other spice, to taste
- 2 or 3 medium zucchini
- 2 cups low fat food cream
- 3-4 eggs
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown meat and season with salt. When cooked drain in colander to remove any fat.
- Add oil to the pan and saute garlic and onions about 2 minutes. Return the meat to the pan and add spices you like. Simmer on low for at least 30-40minutes, covered.
- Brown zucchini soaked in egg
- Mix 2 eggs and food crem, add spaces you like
- Preheat oven to 220°
- Layer - meat mix, zucchini, cheese (repeat untill all your ingredients are used up.
- Pour with food cream/aggs mix
- Bake 30 to 50min
It was tasty and even family members who dont like zucchini, liked the lasagna :) Usually I dont look for any recipes but make my own from some ingredients I find in my fridge 👍❤️