tiistai 25. huhtikuuta 2017

Alcoholic 🔞🚱🆘

I skipped yesterday because I was training hard and I wanted to share my sundays recipe :)

Today I started my day at 5:00AM
  1. Shower
  2. Exercise
  3. Breakfast
If you want to know about exercise in the morning, I can tell more later 👉💪

 

I try to eat every 3-4h and protein powder I use only on training days (after training) 

I dont have enough time to make lunch with me, so I eat in the restaurant or school dining room 🙈😜

 

Today we learned how to make some alcohol coktails 😁😎 I even tasted some 👉 do not repeat 🚱😅

 

Big surprise was waiting for me outside 👉 winter!!! Nice to live in Finland when you love winter 😁 not me... But I still ❤️ Finland!

And my best sister on the world, made food for us ❤️
In the evening I dont eat carbs... 🤔 I try my best 🙄😇

 

Oh, and this tasty biscuit 😬👀😱 I just cannot resist! Sometimes it happens but dont give up!!! 

Keep going!
❤️

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti