maanantai 24. huhtikuuta 2017

Sunday 👉 Lazzzyyyy 😅

Only cooking today :)
No training on sunday 😁

Today I found cottage cheese in my fridge. 😅 On the weekdays I'm at school and eating in the restaurant so my fridge is "missing" me and food is getting bad sometimes but not this time!

So I have:

  • Cottage cheese 900g (I will use more if I have)
  • Flour 2-3 cups (next time I will weight)
  • 3 eggs
  • Sugar 1-2 cups
  • Butter 200g
  • Lemon
  • Raisins 0,5 cup

I just mixed butter, sugar 1/2, flour, one tablespoon lemon juice, egg yolk and one teaspoon of soda for the dough... Then I mixed everything else and 1/2 sugar and covered the dough (see on pic) Just left in the oven 180C for 40-50min.

And it was tasty! Really!

P.S. I forgot about protein... I added also protein powder about 20g


And I will try to take pics and make instructions for everything I eat as much as I can and it depends of what my followers like to see... Also fittness training videos if You are interested in it :) 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti